ENVELON combines the dynamism of a start-up with the advantages of the corporate world: Flat hierarchies, innovative and practice-oriented approaches, and opportunities to quickly take on responsibility to shape our everyday work. We want to make a difference. How about you? We strive to build on the best of these worlds and incorporate an open culture, innovative thinking, practice-oriented approaches, and a comprehensive personal and professional development program. At ENVELON, nothing is more important for our mission than working with highly skilled and motivated employees.
“As a young company, we emphasize a dynamic approach to processes and decision-making – but our employees’ expertise forms the foundation. Working together, we want to grow, find intelligent answers to pressing issues, and help make the world a better place.”
Hans-Peter Merklein, CEO of Grenzebach Envelon GmbH
Our company is built on knowledge and collaboration. Within the multinational Grenzebach Group, everyone learns from each other on a daily basis to achieve great things. We offer our employees a wide range of attractive benefits and additional perks, including an attractive salary package, health and sports programs, and flexible working hours.:
1. Employment with an international, dynamic, family-owned company with flat hierarchies
- Focus on personal initiative and responsibility
- Collaboration with coworkers
- Rapid decision-making
2. Short lines of communication
- Relevant coworkers are involved in processes from the very beginning.
- Transparent knowledge and information sharing.
- Effective collaboration between coworkers.
- Regular feedback meetings between employees and managers.
- Appreciation and recognition through open a culture.
- Digital communication platforms that provide effective information sharing and communication in the office and while mobile working.
3. Independent and varied tasks
- We work together every day to help make the world a better place to live now and for future generations to come.
- We offer a wide range of tasks.
- We value and support motivated employees who assume responsibility.
- We offer freedom to develop personally.
- We offer employees the opportunity to apply for available internal positions first.
4. Wide range of advanced training opportunities
- Personalized development plans.
- Job-specific and project-specific training.
- Systematic, active employee development.
- Connected learning.
- Web-based training.
5. International opportunities and assignments abroad
- We support and promote international employee exchange.
- Assignments abroad at our locations and international student exchange within the framework of our university partnerships.
- Internships abroad.
- Vocational trainee exchange.
- Expat programs.
6. Extensive onboarding phase
- Mentoring model to facilitate new employee onboarding.
- Continuous support from experienced coworkers.
- Personalized onboarding plans to guide the onboarding process.
- We take time to answer your questions.
7. Regular events for and with employees
- Holiday celebration parties.
- Summer festival
- Company athletic team activities (e.g., soccer, volleyball, and company run).
- Additional team-building events.
8. Effective health promotion
- Bike leasing.
- Annual flu shot.
- Ergonomic office workstations.
- Free filtered water dispensers.
- Alternative medicine access.
9. Work-life balance in action
- Flexible working hours for better work-life balance.
- 30 days of leave per year.
- Ability to work part-time.
- Remote working.
- Subsidized company cafeteria.
- Work anniversary bonuses.
- Special occasion gifts for special occasions such as weddings, births, or retirement.
- Pension plan.
- Group accident insurance policy.
We want to grow together and therefore provide a wide range of benefits and entry-level opportunities. That’s why we offer customized programs and positions for a variety of levels, ranging from high school and university students to recent graduates and experienced professionals. You can find a selection of currently available positions on the Grenzebach Group career site.